The Next Level


April 27, 2013

Festival Fashion

With recent events like Coachella, and many other music festivals to come I wanted to create a mood board to allow you to recreate this festival inspired look for yourself at home. Whether you are attending one of these events or not I love love this is a great look for summer.

  I'm sadded by the fact that I am terrible at pulling off a boho look, but I do love it on others. Despite my obvious troubles, the look is actually very easy to put together all you really need is a fringe top and some denim shorts, then you can accessorize really however you want. The carefree unkempt hair (which I cannot recreate) and minimal makeup also helps take this look to next level.

Featured Items: Fringe Top, Denim Shorts, Satchel, Bangles.

Happy Saturday,
Sincerely,
Short Presents



No comments:

Post a Comment