Gray Mix


July 27, 2012



Fashion Friday Outfit Inspo





Inspired by posts made by two of my favorite bloggers Atlantic-Pacific and Style Scrapbook I decided to feature this outfit for today's outfit inspo. I've worn this outfit about a bazillion times, and I love the simplicity of it, and also the unusualness of pairing the work out top with the blinging pearls, and a skirt.





What I'm Wearing: Shirt: H&M (Last season, but similar here), Skirt: (Ripcurl Outlet in California Originally a dress, but transformed into a skirt similar here), Pearl Necklace: Sears (current), Sunnies: Ray Ban Original Wayfarer. 

Do you have any fitness clothes that seem to cross the line from workout gear to every day? If so, how do you style them?

Happy Friday Blog Reader! 
Sincerely, 
Short Presents

3 comments:

  1. how did you know this was my weakness! yes ! i have a few sweatshirts that i love love love mixing it up with!!!! and one of my fave inspo shots of all time is this: http://pinterest.com/pin/111393790753143703/ !!! :D
    Happy Monday!
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lib!! I just check that out! I love that skirt with the boots and the sweater!! swoon!

      thanks for sharing doll face!
      xx
      short presents

      Delete
  2. Thanks!! :):) and thanks again!! You're very sweet!
    Check back each Friday for more outfit posts!

    xx
    short presents

    ReplyDelete